Friday 2 March 2012

Friday Flowers

It was a beautiful Spring day yesterday, started all foggy and dull, the sort of weather that turns your hair into frizz! well it does mine. But before too long the sun was out and it really felt warm and well ....Spring like!
The Daffodils are out now on the grass verges, those first bright yellow flowers a real treat to the eye.

So here are some pots of Tete a Tete Daffodils photographed against my shed which badly needs a paint. I mixed the colour from odds and ends of paint I had left over from other projects and I know I'll never match it. Such a nuisance because I really like the colour and the weathered look, but if I don't paint it this year it might well fall to bits!












































I hope it's feeling like spring where you are, have a lovely weekend
Georgie

3 comments:

Jacqui Wise said...

I know that frizzy feeling - had the same experience on Wednesday. Got back home and my hair had doubled in size! Love the photos. Tete a Tete are my favourite little daffs.

potterygirl1 said...

Oh I can't wait for spring! Love the pic's

Michelle said...

Yes I also know about fizzy hair.:D
Just love the Daffs and they do look good against your fence....Dont paint it.Love xx