Friday 24 August 2012

Friday Flowers



I must admit that I have never bought a vase or jug to match a particular flower.....but there is always a first time........and this was it.
I made a visit to a large garden centre about half an hours drive from me, where I know they have a huge cold room stuffed full of cut flowers. I fell in love with the colours of this Hydranges head, blues, greens and duck egg, most extraordinary and beautiful. Before I left I had a quick look around their china and glass department and the jug was waiting for me.........a match made in heaven!


I hope you all have a really lovely weekend.
Georgie

3 comments:

Mugsie said...

What a stunning combination! Not just the jug and the flowers, but the twine and the linens too. Thanks Georgie.

Caitlin said...

That truly is a match made
in heaven! I love the colors.
Thank you for starting my Friday
off on such a nice note.

Robin said...

Perfect combination...just lovely.
Rx