Friday 6 June 2014

Chelsea Flower Show Part Three.

The last pictures from Chelsea as I'm off on holiday next week to our apartment in Spain, I'll be sending pictures from there but for now it's back to Chelsea.
David Austin Roses did their ubiquitous tea table again, but it is so beautiful and the roses so wonderful I couldn't resist......and the smell was heavenly.





Chippy chairs in front of wonderful planting which included Grasses, Verbascum and Aquilegia....gorgeous.


Pink Foxgloves on an Australian trade stand that sold garden sculptures and birdbaths, they had painted the walls pink......the colour!!



And this is the Laurent Perrier Garden designed by Luciano Giubbilei. These pictures were taken at about 7.00am on the Wednesday morning, the air was still, the light was amazing, I hope I captured a even the slightest sense of what it was like to be there at that moment.





And finally what caused all the angst and fretting in case I didn't get it. My RHS Chelsea Press pass and the 3 magic bracelets one for each early morning......my souvenirs of Chelsea 2014.



Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Georgie
x

1 comment:

Jennifer Black Reinhardt said...

Georgie--- all these pictures are spectacular and breathtaking! How inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing xoxoxoxo