Friday 11 July 2014

Friday Flowers

I took loads of pictures at Hampton Court Flower Show, I was there until midday on Wednesday and I haven't had a chance yet to go through them all so I'll share some next friday.
In the meantime here are some pictures I took last week.......I've been growing Strawberries!







































Can you believe the colour of these Strawberry flowers? You can just see the tiny strawberries growing in their centres.

The following pictures are of a beautiful strawberry planter from Wichford Pottery that I planted up before we went away, they were left to their own devices and I think that perhaps they suffered a bit in all the hot weather. I'll let the fruit develop and then move these plants into the garden, I have more plants to pot up which will give a much more luscious looking display.









































Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Georgie
x

1 comment:

flowers on my table said...

Beautiful Georgie. I bought one of those strawberries last year, my flowers were a deep pink, and the strawberries were quite long and tasted lovely. Love Linda xx